• Advocacy leading to approval and funding for new
Brownsboro Road Sidewalk constructed in 2012.
• Acquisition and development of a nature conservancy –
Clifton Heights Bradley Greenway.
- Part of the City of Parks initiative of Metro Louisville.
- Operated by the Metro Louisville Parks Department.
- Volunteer training and guidance by the Olmstead
• Attracting residential neighborhood-friendly businesses.
- Payne Street Pottery
- Rainbow Spiritual Education Center.
- Cedar Lake Lodge group homes.
- The Lifehouse Center maternity home.
- The Sikh Community
• Encouraging complimentary development for our
- In-fill single family homes
• Attracting unique commercial areas on our main streets
- Mellwood Arts & Entertainment Center
• Construction of our first tot lot and playground for grade-
• Traffic speeding management with speed humps along
• Actively pursuing safety of our curved roadways with
addition of curbs, catch basins, tree management, and
• Major drainage improvements to flood-prone areas along
Cleveland Blvd., Kenilworth Ave., and in some
• Active participation in Operation Brightside Cleanup, Bright Spots, and neighborhood landscape planting projects.